“Tai Chi Foundation Program”
“Using Tai Chi for Health & Fitness”
The “TAI CHI FOUNDATION PROGRAM” will focus on the core training principles of Chen Tai Chi movement. You will be able to use Tai Chi to gain strength and flexibility with basic concepts of performance and function.
Base Movements and Applying Knowledge
• Understanding how to perform specific base Tai Chi movements.
• Understanding modeling and guided mastery experiences to learn proper technique.
• Understanding the physical challenges of Tai Chi and how to set realistic and reachable, goals.
• Choosing goals that are realistic based on present condition and expectations for improvement.
Benefits of the Traditional Martial Arts Tai Chi Training
• Improved reflexes and coordination, which increases performance in all physical activities.
• Increased strength and stamina, which boosts energy.
• Increased flexibility and weight control for better overall fitness.
• Cardiovascular workouts, for a stronger heart and better circulation.
Chen Tai Chi 38 Form Part 2
20. Kicking with the right heel (zuǒ dēngjigen, 左蹬一 )
21. Kicking with the Left heel (zuǒ dēngjigen, 左蹬一 )
22. Jade maiden weaves at the loom (Y nǚ chuānsuō, 玉女穿梭)
23. Lazily Tying Coat (Lan Zha Yi, 懒扎衣), Lazy tie clothes
24. Six Sealing and Four Closing (Liu Feng Si Bi, 六封四 ), Six four closed
25. Single Whip (Dān biān, 单 )
26. The Dragon on the Ground
27. Step Forward with Seven Stars
28. Small Catching and Hitting
29. Waving hands like clouds (Y nshǒu, 云手)
30. High Pat on the horse’s back (Gāo t n mǎ, 探马)
31. Double Sweep Lotus
32. The Cannon Right Overhead
33. Pound the Mortar Mortar (Jin gang dao zhui, 刚捣碓)
top of page
SKU: CHEN 38 P2